I Care I Cure Grant Funding Guidelines
I CARE I CURE CHILDHOOD CANCER FOUNDATION GRANT APPLICATION GUIDELINES
The I Care I Cure Childhood Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)(3) committed to raising awareness and funds for research for targeted and less toxic cures and treatments for childhood cancer.
I Care I Cure funds medical research at various stages based on their innovation, targeted delivery of treatment and the use of less toxic approaches, enabling the child to survive with healthier outcomes and less harmful side effects.
The I Care I Cure Board of Directors includes a Medical Research Team dedicated to making sure funding is allocated to quality research projects that are aligned with our mission. I Care I Cure also works with other childhood cancer foundations to match funds for eligible projects to ensure the project has sustainability.
- The research project must be within the ICIC mission of targeted delivery of treatments or research based on finding less toxic medications or bio chemicals that have positive results against childhood cancers.
- Primary applicants may be Assistant, Associate or Professor level investigators who demonstrate a track record of discovery, investigation and external funding.
- Applicants must be M.D., D.O., Ph.D, or M.D./Ph.D.
- Applicants must have a demonstrated track record of pediatric cancer research with experience in translational research.
- Preliminary data are required and the proposal must demonstrate feasibility.
- Explicit time-based deliverables must be outlined.
- A plan for clinical implementation of the concept and an overall clinical development plan for the therapeutic approach must be included.
The I Care I Cure Childhood Cancer Foundation works collaboratively with the Scientific Advisory Board of Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation to review and fund research grants according to the guidelines set forth in the grant application. Please visit http://www.alexslemonade.org/grants/guidelines for guidelines and submission information. Please indicate in a note that you were referred by the I Care I Cure Childhood Cancer Foundation. Grants that are approved will be forwarded to the I Care I Cure Medical Research Committee for final selection. A majority of the grants that are funded by I Care I Cure are also matched by ALSF, enabling more funds to go to the research project.
For further information please contact I Care I Cure at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation at Grants@alexslemonade.org